Natasha walking through the Avengers tower with her angry face on and Clint thrown over her shoulder fireman style she just storms past everyone and no one speaks Clint just hangs there and sadly waves to everyone as they pass
Stephen Amell and Colton Haynes - SDCC 2014 [x]
Q: Do you guys have anybody who is gonna be on The Flash you wanna work with?
Oliver and Felicity in the Season 3 First-Look
What we learned about Season 3:
- As Joss Whedon says "The minute you give one of your characters happiness, you have to yank it away from them." - Que Olicity date
- Currently shooting 48th episode
- Thea is going through something very big right now, she’s nothing like the Season 1 or Season 2 Thea that we have seen
- There will be a focus on Diggle’s impending fatherhood which may jeopardize his place on Team Arrow as Oliver doesn’t want to compromise his future
- Originally wanted Ted Kord as new character but he was unavailable so they went with Ray Palmer
- While Ray Palmer will be dealing with Queen Consolidated his interest in our I.T Girl Felicity, will be made known
- Oliver and Felicity will go for Italian on their date
- This season will explore their relationship as they’ve always had real genuine feelings for one another
- Malcolm Merlyn’s role will consist of him trying to see how much control he can have over Thea and he will be emotional in his efforts
- Hong Kong is a new landscape to bring in new characters and old - Tommy flashback in 3x02
- It is confirmed that Anthony ‘Ivo’ is not Felicity’s father
- There will be an episode dedicated to Felicity and her time at M.I.T. The episode is titled ‘Oracle’
- Arrow is a very fan driven show any creators are very appreciative
- Also in case you noticed the absence of the two Arrow Ladies, both Katie Cassidy and Emily Bett Rickards are expected to be at Comic Con tomorrow for press and the DC Event
Okay awesome my li’l sis LOVES trains (she can pronounce ‘train’ 2/3 times now she’s so proud)
wait nO DN’T LET UR LIL SIS WATCH THIS
Chris Evans | Before We Go
"Once titled 1:30 Train and now titled Before We Go, his directorial debut was recently announced as one of the films that will premiere at this September’s Toronto Film Festival. According to the festival’s official release, “the story follows two strangers after their serendipitous meeting in Grand Central [Station in Manhattan]. Over the course of one night, they form an unlikely bond and the conflicts in their own lives become the basis for exploration into each other and themselves.” - EW
so hobos are warning other hobos that something big and/or police inducing, ergo criminal, maybe about to occur. and that may-or-may-not involve other hobos and/or circuses?
sometimes an avenger…we all have things we need to do on our own.
I can do it all by myself.
i watched the 50 shades of grey trailer and wow i am so happy and thankful and relieved because
that could have been charlie hunnam